Re: [opensuse] strange problem with right click
On 05/12/2016 02:40 PM, Istvan Gabor wrote:
What I don't understand: file associations are user profile based. Why other
profiles showed the problem if I had something bad with the associations.

I think these are all cloned from some master set when a user account is
created.
Perhaps something changed over time such that even the master set was horked.

Anyway, good sleuthing to get them reset to something that works.