[opensuse] kde start submenu hangs
Hello:

This has been a long standing issue but I didn't deal with it until now. I
don't know if it is related to my other problem with right clicking.

This occurs in openSUSE 13.1 with KDE3.

When I navigate in the kicker's main menu to Office/Document Viewer submenu the
system hangs. I found the kicker is the culprit, it uses 100% CPU. When I use
kde menu editor (kmenuedit) and try to open Office/Document Viewer menu, the
system also hangs. In this case kmenuedit uses 100% CPU.

How could I trace why the menu cannot be opened and causes hangup? I guess
there can be some problem with .menu, .desktop or .directory files which build
up the xdg menu system, bit how to find which one is the culprit?

Thanks,

Istvan