[opensuse] strange problem with right click
Hello:

This problem is very strange. It started from one minute to the other.
I use openSUSE 13.1 with KDE3. This works OK.

Now when I right click a pdf file either in konqueror file manager window or in
krusader the context menu is not shown and the application (konqueror or
krusader) freezes and "top" command shows 99-100% CPU use for the application.
If I double click to a pdf file it's opened by the associated program (adobe
reader) normally. If I right click to other file types the context menu opens
as normal. That is the the problem only occurs when pdf files are right
clicked. How could I trace this?

I've already reinstalled kdebase3 and kdelibs3 packages but it didn't help.

Thanks,

Istvan