Re: [opensuse] DHCPv6-PD request
On 05/09/2016 03:24 PM, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
09.05.2016 21:58, James Knott пишет:
On 05/08/2016 11:49 PM, Jeremy Baker wrote:
It would appear that in addition to a prefix, it can also request an
address. Maybe try adding the ia_na line and see if that works?
I now get an IPv6 on my WAN interface, but it only lasts for a few
seconds. Here's the relevant bit of my dhcpcd.conf:

duid
noipv6rs
waitip 6
# Uncomment this line if you are running dhcpcd for IPv6 only.
ipv6only
# use the interface connected to WAN
interface eth0
ipv6rs
iaid 1
# use the interface connected to your LAN
ia_na 1
ia_pd 2 eth1
ia_pd 3/::/64 eth1/0/64

Only one ia_pd statement for interface that gets prefix is needed. I am
not sure what it does in this case, whether first or last wins. Also you
need to know length of prefix that is delegated. In particular,
delegated prefix length need to be smaller than assigned prefix length;
so your second ia_pd will likely not work. If you want to assign 64
prefix to eth1 you need to request 56 prefix from server. Another
consideration is that sla_id 0 is special; are you sure you really want it?

I have commented out the line ia_pd 3/::/64 eth1/0/64

I'm not really sure what I want, as when I look around the net, I see
different things, with no clear idea of what's needed.