Re: [opensuse] DHCPv6-PD request
On 05/09/2016 02:56 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
For the above? I use radvd and dhcpv6. radvd takes care of the
routing, dhcpv6 the rest - static routes, static allocations, resolver
settings. One reason for using dhcpv6 is to put all guest/mobile
devices on a separate prefix, which means they can be dealt with
separately in the firewall.

I'll be happy to post configs if anyone is interested, they're not
overly complicated. The setup is not yet quite right - I still have to
work out how to make a device use/prefer the dhcp assigned address
instead of the slaac ditto. Hopefully without having to fiddle with
each device/machine.

Are you using dhcpv6-pd to get your prefix?