Re: [opensuse] Off Topic: Wired PC's Behind Client Bridge Can't Ping Each Other
On 2016-05-09 16:32, sdm wrote:
On 05/09/2016 07:19 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Maybe the problem is first understanding what a "client bridge router"
is.

Most "home" routers have a 4 port integrated switch on the LAN side.
As does this one, but it's sending and receiving traffic out the wired
ports, as well as sending and receiving traffic via a wireless bridge to
the master router. You are familiar with WDS, right? Client Bridge is
the same idea. I think it used to be called Wireless repeater mode in
previous DD-WRT releases, and now it's Client Bridge Mode. So, are we on
the same page now?

Not much... I think I understand, but... do you have a link?

The problem is in that thing, IMO.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)