Re: [opensuse] Off Topic: Wired PC's Behind Client Bridge Can't Ping Each Other
On 05/09/2016 07:19 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Maybe the problem is first understanding what a "client bridge router" is.

Most "home" routers have a 4 port integrated switch on the LAN side.
As does this one, but it's sending and receiving traffic out the wired ports, as well as sending and receiving traffic via a wireless bridge to the master router. You are familiar with WDS, right? Client Bridge is the same idea. I think it used to be called Wireless repeater mode in previous DD-WRT releases, and now it's Client Bridge Mode. So, are we on the same page now?