Re: [opensuse] DHCPv6-PD request
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2016 20:00:33 +0200
James Knott wrote:

On 05/08/2016 12:14 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
I can build a dhcpcd 6.10 for you for Leap, no trouble at all. I
wonder how to make wicked understand that we're using a separate
dhcpcd binary.

I've already install 6.10 from rpm. I have no idea about wicked, as
I've never used it before.

You've always used NetworkManager?

So, I have to get dhcpcd to start, get the prefix and then start up
radvd with the IPv6 prefix.

The thing is - when you're not using NetworkManager, you're using
wicked, and wicked runs its own dhcp client. Maybe you can configure
the interface for dhcpv4 only, then run dhcpd manually next to it. I
wonder how you get radvd updated.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (22.3°C)