Re: [opensuse] Firefox - on the security exceptions - self-signed certificates
On 2016-05-06 16:36, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Dne pátek 6. května 2016 16:08:51 CEST, Per Jessen napsal(a):
Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
I checked Firefox settings, but I didn't find respective
certificate neither domain. So how can I add/change the security
exception settings to acces the site now? Thanks,

Try deleting the earlier exception.

I'd like to do so, but I didn't find the right place where it is
stored... :-(

It's under Preferences->Advanced->Certificates.

Weird. This certificate/server is missing from the list. There is possibility
to manually add the exception, but it says that fetching security informations
failed. ANd Firefox keeps having same problem. Opera and Chromium work fine.

Have you tried Firefox in safe mode and/or with a different profile?

Or you could try installing a fresh copy of Firefox from Mozilla under say /opt to see if that resolves the problem.