[opensuse] Firefox - on the security exceptions - self-signed certificates
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2016 12:58:05 +0200
Hi,
I set up Synology NAS server and allowed only HTTPS access for the web
interface. It has self-signed certificate, but as it is only for internal
purposes, it is not any problem.
In Firefox, I went to the web interface. Of course, Firefox complained about
invalid certificate. So that I added the secutiry exception.
It was working fine, but as requested by our network admin, I had to change the
network settings and set domain name.
It seems Firefox has somehow related the certificate with the old network
settings and it does not allow me to acces the site now. And there is no
possibility to add the security exception, nothing. Firefox just points to
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/what-does-your-connection-is-not-secure-mean
I checked Firefox settings, but I didn't find respective certificate neither
domain. So how can I add/change the security exception settings to acces the
site now?
Thanks,
V.

--