Re: [opensuse] Submitting parameters to php
I don't have the original email, I don't think I receive everything coming from openSUSE.

Anton Aylward schreef op 05-05-2016 18:03:

On 05/05/2016 10:51 AM, Wolfgang Mueller wrote:
By default submitting parameters to php is not possible. Previously,
this option could be turned on by setting

register_globals = On

in the files /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
and /etc/php5/cli/php.ini

Now, under openSuSE 13.2, these settings are still accepted, but without
having any effect.

Any workaround?

Thanks in advance for your help!

If I take it correctly register_globals is for certain $_SERVER[] variables to be put in the main namespace, isn't that everything? I can look it up but I thought that is what it was.

What I mean is that $_GET parameters and its ilk are accissable straight by their names, such that $_GET['id'] will translate to $id.

But what I hear you say is that you cannot get to those parameters. However you should still be able to get them with $_GET or $_PUT or whatever.

Right?