Re: [opensuse] 13.1 > Leap
On 2016-05-04 14:39, James Knott wrote:
On 05/04/2016 08:09 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

From DVD. I always do a backup first. My concern was Leap might be
significantly different in some way that might cause problems.

Yes, it is different, but I don't know what effects it might have. I
haven't tried myself, so I haven't updated the wiki.

After I get Leap installed, I'll then have to install the latest dhcpcd,
which supports dhcpv6-pd, which wicked apparently doesn't.

Ah, yes, I read of your problem.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >