[opensuse] Is my ISP blacklisted?
If you read this post and know the answer would you please reply to me
by private mail and not via this list.

I have not received any mail from any of the oS mail list for the past 4
days but I see in the archives that there have been messages posted each
day.

From this I deduce that my ISP has -- again! -- been blacklisted my
someone but is not aware of this blacklisting.

Someone here posted a while back an URL which gives a list of ISP which
have been blacklisted but I did not take a note of this URL. If you know
what this URL is would you please send this info to me (via private
mail) so that I confirm that my ISP has been listed and then get my ISP
to 'get its act together' and get unblacklisted. Many thanks.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.9 & kernel 4.4.3-1 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor