Re: [opensuse] switching console without Alt key :-(
On 02/28/2016 06:11 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-02-29 02:50, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 02/28/2016 05:16 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
I did not say that you can not attach a keyboard, but that it is
pointless. You can't travel on the bus with that. It breaks the
lightness feature of such a small thing.

Not so.

I have a case for my Android tablet which includes a built in
bluetooth keyboard.

Microsoft 'tablets' also have the keyboard in the case cover.

Did you see the photo of the thing? It already has a keyboard. You are
proposing to carry two keyboards on the bus.

Yes i did, and the keyboard comes off.
What is this fixation with buses anyway?

If the device has bluetooth there are a dozen small bluetooth keyboards
that will work.