Re: [opensuse] switching console without Alt key :-(
On 02/28/2016 03:45 PM, John Andersen wrote:
But before you go to heroic efforts remember keyboards start at less than
five dollars, and I'm betting there are more than one in that famous closet of
anxieties of yours.

Indeed there are, but they are all PS/2 connector types.
This Dell box doesn't have any PS/2 sockets, so I had to show some
initiative and get a $5.99 (!GASP! SHOCK! HORROR! Over-Budget alert) one
from Goodwill.

All I can say is that it worked, and it also worked on the keyboard of
my HP laptop running 13.2 & KDE4.11.

"YMMV". Mine didn't.