Re: [opensuse] building a 32 bits efi file for leap
Le 28/02/2016 19:08, Andrei Borzenkov a écrit :

If you are using grub.efi image from RPM - yes; for some reasons it is
not included on 32 bit version. It is present in module list, and if you
actually used grub2-install to install it it would be present.

Put RPM content under /usr/lib/grub2/i386-efi. Then use

that mean simply "zypper in grub...", I guess

grub2-install --target i386-efi

ok

to setup grub2 on your system. *Then* we can discuss whether it works or
not :)

what I said is that grub.efi works alone, if correctly configured. I had many problem to build an usb stick, because Leap /efi partition is pretty small, too small for all modules...

BTW I just submitted SR for update to 2.02~beta3 that should make
explicit --target unnecessary, by auto-detecting firmware word size.

if yast can install this at install time, very nice. May be we could have it also on the install dvd (ready to boot :-)

thanks
jdd
NB: My usb network card don't works well, so I don't have network on this machine right now :-(