Re: [opensuse] building a 32 bits efi file for leap
Le 28/02/2016 18:10, Andrei Borzenkov a écrit :

Where exactly it fails - could you please quote part that does not work?

no idea, grub fails and I happen booting windows, it's what I have for any error at this step :-(

without any grub.cfg, I have the grub prompt and can continue (by hand), with my grub.cfg all is fine, I boot (right now init 3, as I only can have the correct screen with this).

And it's specially tedious to test, May be I could copy a second folder (32-2), with different grub.cfg.

only thing I notice on this file is that "linux" command is "linuxefi", and I don't know how it's expected to work

jdd