Re: [opensuse] Why do I have all these file systems loaded as modules?
On 02/26/2016 10:26 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Wait. I installed Leap a week ago on my main machine, for testing, and
it took several minutes probing. The YaST installer, took so long to
install the boot system that I though it had hung. Luckily I found one
of terminal-logs, where I saw filesystem probes of many types on all
partitions on all disks, and taking an awful time to do it.

I'm not talking about installation.
I'm not talking about running mkinitrd.

I'm talking about a regular system booting under normal conditions.

I *expect* an installer to do a lot of scanning.