Re: [opensuse] Why do I have all these file systems loaded as modules?
On 02/26/2016 10:12 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
minas-tirith:~ # cat /proc/filesystems

OK, so filter out the 'nodev' and focus on what we've been discussing,
the file systems that are out there on media.

ext3
ext2
ext4
iso9660
btrfs
reiserfs
fuseblk
vfat
jfs
nilfs2
xfs

we can ignore the regualr system file systems we know about, and what's
left:

fuseblk
vfat
jfs
nilfs2

Do you actually have automoutned entries for those in your /etc/fstab?

This is my point. I don't, but i still get the modules loaded.