Re: [opensuse] manage loop mounted device by user
  • From: Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 14:56:42 +0300
On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 2:48 PM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 25/02/2016 11:54, Andrei Borzenkov a écrit :

a) you should not need full folder, at least if you are using image
from openSUSE RPM (and you do not say what folder exactly you copy)

grub2-2.02~beta2-68.2.i586.rpm

found on rpmfind. I think openSUSE have no 32 bit uefi anywhere

Sigh ...
http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/suse/i586/grub2-i386-efi-2.02~beta2-55.1.i586.rpm

b) efi file + modules cannot be 13M - they should be around 2M.

jdd@linux-us26:/data-ssd480/temp-data/usr/lib/grub2> du -s
14296 .

extracted

And what you intend to prove by showing some random number? I have no
idea what RPM you named includes.

You need to remaster ISO image again and replace EFI boot image with

if so it will be simpler to go to studio

thanks
jdd