Re: [opensuse] Why Is Leap 42.1 Benchmarking Poorly?
On 25/02/16 15:42, sdm wrote:
This is at least the second article I've ready where Leap's benchmarks
pretty dismal:
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=2016-feb-6way&num=1

Why is Leap running at the back of the pack, and is there anything we
can do to speed the OS up through patching, so the benchmarks made
against it allows for more interest amongst people comparing Linux
distros? I'm not impressed at all by the latest benchmarks released by
Phoronix.

sdm

Perhaps this question should be addressed to the paid employee of SUSE
who bears the title of "QA Engineer".

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.9 & kernel 4.4.2-2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor