Re: [opensuse] building a 32 bits efi file for leap
On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 12:20:33PM +0300, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 12:15 PM, Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Well, if you want to use exactly the same version as in Leap, you
could install grub2-i386-efi on Leap (yes, it *is* available there in
standard repository)

Scratch it. It is not, I mixed something up. Well, this is one of
problems I told you about from the very beginning - supporting 32 bit
EFI on 64 bit OS is far more involved than just providing installation
DVD image.

I think we had created an openFATE in the past to support 32-bit UEFI
booting and installation, but so far I just can't find it out.

And yes, it is collective work on more than just grub2. The YaST and
kiwi needs to work together to support it.

Thanks,
Michael