Re: [opensuse] building a 32 bits efi file for leap
On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 10:00:19AM +0100, jdd wrote:
Le 24/02/2016 09:40, Andrei Borzenkov a écrit :

Install DVD is using pre-built image from grub2 RPM; just take it from
grub2-i386-efi package (/usr/lib/efi/grub.efi)

install fails for Leap -I only find a beta version on obs and none in yast:

https://software.opensuse.org/package/grub2-i386-efi?search_term=grub2-i386-efi

I'm downloading the rpm now, but what vI have is only 1.1ko large,
not to be a rpm. I don't have this repo on Leap

I have bad news for you that the rpm install must have failed, because
the system is 64bit and you're trying to install i586 package on it.
Admitted this is a problem, as those grub2 module should be packaged as
noarch ...

Thanks,
Michael