Re: [opensuse] building a 32 bits efi file for leap
Le 24/02/2016 10:20, Andrei Borzenkov a écrit :

Scratch it. It is not, I mixed something up. Well, this is one of
problems I told you about from the very beginning - supporting 32 bit
EFI on 64 bit OS is far more involved than just providing installation
DVD image.

right now, it's only openSUSE don't supporting it

So you should be able to 32 bit packages from OBS using osc. Otherwise
you can get *any* package, e.g. from Tumbleweed - at the end it does
not matter, you need single file /usr/lib/grub2/i386-efi/grub.efi.

no, there is no uefi 32 bits Tumbleweed AFAIK

did you get a look at the link

https://github.com/jfwells/linux-asus-t100ta/tree/master/boot

it's not a big deal to compile is if there is no distro-specific option in this page

thanks

jdd