Re: [opensuse] building a 32 bits efi file for leap
On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 12:15 PM, Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, if you want to use exactly the same version as in Leap, you
could install grub2-i386-efi on Leap (yes, it *is* available there in
standard repository)

Scratch it. It is not, I mixed something up. Well, this is one of
problems I told you about from the very beginning - supporting 32 bit
EFI on 64 bit OS is far more involved than just providing installation
DVD image.

So you should be able to 32 bit packages from OBS using osc. Otherwise
you can get *any* package, e.g. from Tumbleweed - at the end it does
not matter, you need single file /usr/lib/grub2/i386-efi/grub.efi.