Re: [opensuse] Thread Breakers
On 02/21/2016 10:35 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-02-21 16:16, Anton Aylward wrote:

Or even a webmail client that doesn't break threads?

But those come with the account. They are not a choice.

That's true but its not what I meant.
You're assuming @gmail => google's webmail.

I'm not assuming @gmail, so I can point any webmail tool, ui I want at
my mailbox. I may have to use a proxy if my mail is IMAP only :-(

There are plenty of service providers out there who will sell a email
only account and give IMAP+web access to it.

IIR there's an IMAP interface to @gmail and once again a proxy or VPN
can bypass that.

http://www.howtogeek.com/167418/5-ways-to-bypass-internet-censorship-and-filtering/

http://www.networkworld.com/article/2601300/microsoft-subnet/bypassing-hardware-firewalls-in-20-seconds.html

However there is an incredibly simple way that doens't need a webmail client

USE YOUR PHONE!

I have K-9 on my phone along with a PGP package. Some people might
prefer K-@.

Go google.