Re: [opensuse] What means this java error?
Hi,

Actually, that message: "No appenders..." means that what you're missing is not Log4J itself, but the configuration for it -- typically a file called either "log4j.properties" or "log4j2.xml". If you're not interested in seeing the log output of the program, you can just ignore the messages.

Otherwise, you can try putting the following into a file called "log4j.properties" and add the directory it's in to the classpath (the -cp option you're already specifying):

log4j.rootLogger=WARN, stdout

The above will cause the messages to appear on stdout.

Brendan