Re: [opensuse] Now what? Glibc bug, vulnerability
On 02/17/2016 03:52 PM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
Coverty has
been scanning the linux kernel and other open source projects for
years and sending out warnings/patches when they find issues.

and covertys warns are mostly BS.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com