Re: [opensuse] Now what? Glibc bug, vulnerability
On 02/17/2016 09:50 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:
It remains unclear why or how glibc maintainers allowed a bug of this
magnitude to be introduced into their code, remain undiscovered for
seven years, and then go unfixed for seven months following its report

this is someones opinion and not a very valuable one either.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com