Re: [opensuse] What is the meaning of these firewall log entries?
On 02/17/2016 06:21 PM, John Andersen wrote:

Why are we taking up all this bandwidth discussing a problem caused
by a machine shutting down?

Because we did not know it was coincidental on going into hibernation. That was discovered later, by chance.

Besides that, the problem is real and impacts usage of netconsole. I'm investigating a random crash during hibernation, for which I need logs, which of necessity have to be written on another machine via network using netconsole.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.

(from openSUSE Leap 42.1 x86_64 (test))