The simplest way would be to login into both machines at the same time and somehow make sense of it before diving into all the fw logging or ICMP rules.

Don't you have access to both machines? Am I missing something?

Eliezer

On 16/02/2016 22:54, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-02-16 07:49, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 02/13/2016 05:38 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Yes, pascal :-P

Sample run:

cer@Telcontar:~/bin/lazarus/mios> echo hello | ./pipetimer2
2016-02-14T00:37:25.890 hello
cer@Telcontar:~/bin/lazarus/mios>

I can't in good conscious let you rely on old pascal for your needs.

But I was a professional programmer in Pascal, or rather, Borland
Pascal. Guru class O:-)

I also provided the beans for my table with C.

So in theory I know both. But I prefer pascal. I simply did not add
options and features to the code because I hardcoded it in the exact way
I need it :-)

I event
tweaked the initial code so that localtime/gmtime timestamps are now command
line option configurable. The help:

Well, thanks, I'll keep it :-)