Re: [opensuse] openSUSE on ASUS ZenBook Pro?
On 2016-02-16 15:44, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 5:32 PM, Carlos E. R. <> wrote:

What he possibly needs is a method for emergencies.

Well, several posts suggest that on Toshiba

--><--
To reach the BIOS when fast-boot is turned on, you should hold down
the F2 key and then power-on the computer.
--><--

I believe this is the one he tried. Apparently does not always work.

Other posts suggest certain weird timing on the keys.

He told me he had to, reading the motherboard docs, short circuit two
pins causing the cmos clock to reset. On boot, it fails the checksum and
you get to an error screen and prompt.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >