Re: [opensuse] openSUSE on ASUS ZenBook Pro?
On 2016-02-16 17:28, jdd wrote:
Le 16/02/2016 16:31, Greg Freemyer a écrit :

That is probably the most unusual bios access method I've come across.

yes :-)

but android one (pressing three buttons at the same time) is not bas,
specially when your device do not have but one physical button :-(

Quite so.

Another difficult combo is how to make a screenshot on my motorola
phone. I have to press two keys (I've forgotten which, volume and power
probably), exactly at the same time, while holding the phone. Not in
sync, and screen goes off, locks, and you have to unlock to try again.

Read my notes. It is volume down and power, simultaneously and during 3
seconds. If you push 5 seconds, it really powers off, so you have to
count seconds on your head.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >