Re: [opensuse] openSUSE on ASUS ZenBook Pro?
On 2016-02-15 19:45, Carl Hartung wrote:

Great minds think alike :-) but this SSD will be too costly to keep as
an idle fallback. My plan is to image it after W10 is fully updated and
before I touch any of the partitioning -- assuming I have better luck
accessing the partitions on this system than on the last.

I would image it on first boot. Possibly booting from external media.
Certainly before any update. Possibly also after all the updates and
configurations. Yes, I'm a bit paranoid :-p

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >