Re: [opensuse] openSUSE on ASUS ZenBook Pro?
Le 15/02/2016 20:33, John Andersen a écrit :
On 02/15/2016 11:23 AM, James Knott wrote:
I'll have to see what happens when I upgrade(?) my W7
partition to W10.

Don't do it. Just don't.

I support also this. As long as possible keep W7, it's the only acceptable win.

I feel like I have to try windows, because my family want's it (on they computer), and because I also make demos of free software under Windows.

I feel W7 acceptable, W8 unacceptable, W8.1 naughty and w10 unpleasant. Specially when one use it only from time to time (I guess the case of most people using W here :-), count for 30 minutes updates before switching off then 30 minutes again at the next start. Horrible

jdd