Re: [opensuse] openSUSE on ASUS ZenBook Pro?
On 02/14/2016 08:39 AM, Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink wrote:
I was surprised the first time, but mamy resellers don't bother you booting
from USB in their shop IME, just to check whether it will work with openSUSE.

Sure! Someone comes in to a store and boots a display laptop from
their own USB stick. What could possibly go wrong! :-) I've seen
retailers allow this too, and it serves as proof that you should never
trust the software on a just-purchased computer. Especially when
that software is Windoze.

Regards,
Lew