Re: [opensuse] Slow SSH connection
On 02/11/2016 09:45 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-02-11 15:20, Ruben Safir wrote:
On 02/11/2016 09:14 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:
Well, DUH!
I thought there was enough contextual information there to make it clear
we meant "how did you upgrade your system from 13.1 to 13.2?"

I did that with zypper.

zypper dup? or what, please explain.

Indeed.
Either Ruben updated from 13.1 to 13.2 with a full DVD
OR he updated using 'zypper'.

If course he could have done a network update with the reduced size CD,
but there's nothing he said that indicates that.

He could mean that he did an update with the 'update' option of the DVD
AND then ran 'zypper up' for whatever repositories he had configured
(which is something else he hasn't told us) back in the middle of January.

Well its the middle of February now.

I run 'zypper up' every day and every day I get updates.
At least once a week a get updates to the kernel!
And as far as I've found out so far, ptys are a kernel issue.

Ruben hasn't told us, so far as I've read, what kernel he has or when he
last updated that.