Re: [opensuse] Slow SSH connection
On 02/11/2016 09:14 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:
Well, DUH!
I thought there was enough contextual information there to make it clear
we meant "how did you upgrade your system from 13.1 to 13.2?"

I did that with zypper.

I'm reading multiple threads on this now, sort of like a crowded elevator.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com