Re: [opensuse] Slow SSH connection
On 02/11/2016 09:11 AM, Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink wrote:
it makes me wonder *how* he upgraded.

DVD, I think. And the DVD does not upgrade it all, because it is limited
size. You have to upgrade the remaining packages with zypper.

Not if you check the "Use online repositories" option during install. It will
add the distribution and update repos, and allows you to add more
software(patterns) than just available on the DVD.

Yes you CAN. But we don't know if he DID.