Re: [opensuse] Slow SSH connection
On 02/11/2016 08:43 AM, Ruben Safir wrote:
That can not be, as he said he updated from 13.1 to 13.2. Those things
are still on 13.1 versions, apparently.

it makes me wonder *how* he upgraded.

You didn't understand the info I sent from the applications versions?

How do you upgrade? I upgrade with zypper?

Well, DUH!
I thought there was enough contextual information there to make it clear
we meant "how did you upgrade your system from 13.1 to 13.2?"

Carlos seems to have assumed that you upgraded with the 13.2 DVD using
the 'upgrade' option. But one interpretation of what you are saying,
and please would you clarify if this is the case, is that you upgraded
via the net using the modify repository and run "zypper -dup" mehtod
described in the wiki.

Or something else

Please give details.