Re: [opensuse] Slow SSH connection
On 02/11/2016 08:34 AM, Ruben Safir wrote:
On 02/11/2016 08:06 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2016-02-11 13:48, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 2016-02-10 17:21, Anton Aylward wrote:

Once again, same as on my 13.1

That can not be, as he said he updated from 13.1 to 13.2. Those things
are still on 13.1 versions, apparently.

it makes me wonder *how* he upgraded.

DVD, I think. And the DVD does not upgrade it all, because it is limited
size. You have to upgrade the remaining packages with zypper.

I have, according to zypper info

Perhaps Ruben can supply the same for his "13.2' system, and also tell
us how he upgraded.

Yes, he should.

what zypper update doesn't work anylonger?

of course it works.
The issue is where it is updating from?

That's why the "info" tells me the repository.
A really, really critical Carlos would have me produce the
"zypper lr --url" for those repositories.

Even so, where does the source for the build for those repositories come
from upstream?

It may be that the 13.1/update and 13.2 repertoires have the same packages.

It may be that the packages are numbered differently but the version of
the software in them is the same.

Or it may be that something went wrong with your upgrade and even though
your record in /etc/os-release says 13.2 the resitories you are using
are still 13.1

There are a few other possibilities I'm sure Carlos can come up with as
well.

Oh, and by the way, what kernel are you running?