Re: [opensuse] Slow SSH connection
On 02/11/2016 08:06 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
DVD, I think. And the DVD does not upgrade it all, because it is limited
size. You have to upgrade the remaining packages with zyppe

yeah but the DVD upgrade was a while ago. I ran a zypper upgrade in
January 1/19 as a matter of fact.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com