Re: [opensuse] Slow SSH connection
On 02/10/2016 09:50 AM, Ruben Safir wrote:
that has never been fast with any system I've touched with systemd.

Assuming that you're not a anti-system wingnut, like those who want to
murder Leonard, then it seems you have a system that is not optimally
configured. It seems that, if what you say is correct, the creation of
dynamic 'terminals' is the issue. That's more to do with the kernel or
perhaps a

I ssh out (as I say, I use ssh-agent) and its instant, even
transatlantic or transamerica(16 hops).

I look at 'ps' when the connection is up and see ssh is using 'pts/2'
Where does that come from?
Under /dev/pts/ there are 8 pre-created ttys that I own.
Do you have those? if not, why not?
If they are not there or you don't own them, that could account for it.

RTFM as 'man 4 pts' & 'man 7 pty'

I don't see this as systemd matter.
Maybe a polkit matter or an apparmor matter.