[opensuse] iscsi config screwed up by lio_dump ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 16:01:25 +0100
I guess there are not many takers for these questions - anyway:

I used targetcli to create/edit my configuration, looked good and I had
an initiator connect and run some IO.

Then I rebooted the LIO target server and ended up with a partial config
being dumped to /etc/target/lio_setup.sh. AFAICT, my saved config
in /etc/target/scsi_target.lio is fine, but how do I convert/load that?
It looks like json.

The targetcli man page on Leap mentions the "clearconfig" command, and
the man page on http://linux.die.net also has a "restoreconfig"
and "sessions". None of these work in my version of targetcli. I guess
it is backlevel?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (5.5°C)