Re: [opensuse] Slow SSH connection
On 02/10/2016 09:03 AM, Bernhard Voelker wrote:
I'd also try to narrow it down: is only 1 user affected, or also other
users?
What if you rule out the login processing and instead specify a command
like
"ssh remote /bin/true"?
And you should also increase the logging level of your sshd on the
server side,
and maybe use 'ssh -vvv' on the client side to see what's going on.
Others already told you to watch the system from an already existing
connection.

You see we gave you several hints, but without more information and
debugging
on your side, I'm afraid we can't help you further.

Have a nice day,
Berny

without remote, it just works

[ruben@localhost ~]$ ssh -l ruben www.mrbrklyn.com /bin/true
[ruben@localhost ~]$

it still hangs on the interactive session

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com