Re: [opensuse] Slow SSH connection
On 02/10/2016 09:03 AM, Bernhard Voelker wrote:
I'd also try to narrow it down: is only 1 user affected, or also other
users?

all users are affected

What if you rule out the login processing and instead specify a command
like
"ssh remote /bin/true"?

[ruben@localhost ~]$ ssh -l spam-killer www.mrbrklyn.com remote /bin/true
Password:
bash: remote: command not found

It is there though. I just checked.

[ruben@localhost ~]$ ssh -l spam-killer www.mrbrklyn.com remote /usr/bin/true
[ruben@localhost ~]$ ssh -l spam-killer www.mrbrklyn.com remote ls
[ruben@localhost ~]$ ssh -l spam-killer www.mrbrklyn.com remote /bin/ls
[ruben@localhost ~]$ ssh -l spam-killer www.mrbrklyn.com remote /usr/bin/ls
[ruben@localhost ~]$ ssh -l spam-killer www.mrbrklyn.com remote /bin/bash
Password:
bash: remote: command not found

And you should also increase the logging level of your sshd on the
server side,
and maybe use 'ssh -vvv' on the client side to see what's going on.
Others already told you to watch the system from an already existing
connection.

I did that already, see previous posts
it gets stuck on interactive session

You see we gave you several hints, but without more information and
debugging
on your side, I'm afraid we can't help you further.

I don't know what other info I can give. i posted the logs, the debugging and
the configs.

I appreciate your help.

Have a nice day,
Berny