Re: [opensuse] Slow SSH connection
On 02/10/2016 09:03 AM, Bernhard Voelker wrote:

Without you providing some more information, it's really hard to tell.
E.g. ssh requires some random data available for the encryption handshake,
something during the login (several profile files) could take quite long,
etc.

the cryptography is working fine

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!