Re: [opensuse] Slow SSH connection
On 02/09/2016 04:14 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
There was a change in SSH config mentioned in a previous thread; that
too required a reboot/restart.

I don't know why anything would require a reboot. You can just stop it
and restart it unless unless something is horribly wrong. Regardless,
this was don't when the cleaning help pulled out the plug.

Why does getting any terminal now so long? even CTL F3 et al takes forever.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com