Re: [opensuse] Why does digikam wants to become installed via zypper up?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 19:53:57 +0100
Andrei Borzenkov wrote:

10:~ # zypper se --requires digikam
Reading installed packages...

S | Name | Summary |
Type
--+--------------------------+-------------------------------------+------------
| Showfoto | Manage your photographs like a pr-> |
application
| digiKam | Manage your photographs like a pr-> |
application
| digikam | A KDE Photo Manager |
package
| digikam-lang | Languages for package digikam |
package
| digikam-libs | Libraries required to run digikam |
package
| digikam-plugin-color | DigiKam: ImagePlugin-Color |
package
| digikam-plugin-decorate | DigiKam: ImagePlugin-Decorate |
package
| digikam-plugin-enhance | DigiKam: ImagePlugin-Enhance |
package
| digikam-plugin-fxfilters | DigiKam: ImagePlugin-FxFilters |
package
| digikam-plugin-transform | DigiKam: ImagePlugin-Color |
package
| kipi-plugins | KDE Plug-Ins for Image Manipulation |
package
10:~ # zypper se --requires digikam-libs

| digikam | A KDE Photo Manager | package
| kipi-plugins | KDE Plug-Ins for Image Manipulation | package
10:~ #

So digikam is required by kipi-plugins which is going to be updated.

I removed digikam today, shouldn't kipi-plugins have been automatically
removed too?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (7.3°C)