Re: [opensuse] installing xen on leap
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 19:51:27 +0100
jdd wrote:

Le 09/02/2016 17:30, Per Jessen a écrit :

Did you happen to try Ctrl-Alt-F1 ? The boot-up looks good, I still
think it's a graphics issue. Do you normally boot into the GUI?

I boot in GUI with normal Leap.

but for xen, even init 1 do not boot, I have no boot journal (in fact
no "xen" a all in the whole journal, only boot with -pv kernel)

and after the video, no keyboard, no network (no ping) - ame on any of
the 3 xen options in grub menu.

on normal boot all works

Well, it it were me, I would hook up a serial console to find out what's
going on. That your screen blanks suggests something graphical, but
when you can't switch to a virtual console, the system appears to be
hung. Does it react to Ctrl-Alt-Sysrq-B when it crashes?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (7.2°C)